Choosing the right course
- Choose courses you enjoy and want to spend your free time studying.
- Choose courses you are good at, which use your strengths.
- Choose courses which are relevant for your future career.
- Choose courses which go well together and support each other e.g mathematics and physics.
- Talk to your teachers and your parents.
- Find out what the course involves.
- Research which qualifications a university requires for different degrees.
Philosophy, Ethics and Theology
Philosophy, Ethics and Islam
Children's Play Learning and Development
Health and Social Care
Sports and Physical Education