Covid 19 Update 25.3.20
New measures in place at Nottingham Academy. Printed materials are no longer available for collection.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson yesterday announced that from 24 March people will only be allowed to leave their home for the following very limited purposes:
- shopping for basic necessities, as infrequently as possible
- one form of exercise a day - for example, run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household;
- any medical need, to provide care or to help a vulnerable person; and
- traveling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.
To support our community and prevent non-essential travel to the Academy we will be implementing the following measures.
- Printed work for all year groups is no longer available for collection from the Academy. The Academy will only be open to the children who are booked in to access the childcare provision.
- We will continue to update the Teams and Home Learning pages so that pupils can continue to access work and communicate with Teaching Staff.
- Only staff essential to the childcare provision will be on site.
Nottingham Academy will continue to review and adapt our practices over the coming weeks and will continue to update parents of any changes in line with Government guidelines.
Please discuss the new measures with your family, ensure pupils follow the new guidance and most importantly continue to wash hands regularly.
We thank you again for your support and patience.