Youth Cultural Life Fund 2020
Are you a creative and motivated young person aged between 14 and 21? The Youth Cultural Life Fund invites you to think of a creative idea that tackles some of the challenges we are facing now, in our lives and in our communities. Why not apply for a Youth Cultural Life Fund bursary.
The Mighty Creatives bring you 'The Youth Cultural Life Fund' read the information below to find out what it is and how to apply.
What is the Youth Cultural Life Fund?
The Youth Cultural Life Fund invites you to think of a creative idea that tackles some of the challenges we are facing now, in our lives and in our communities. How you approach a creative solution is completely up to you, but the idea must set out to bring about a change, a change in your lives and/or the lives of others!
Through the Youth Cultural Life Fund, the organisation will:
– Award 70 bursaries to young people between now and March 2021
– Award bursaries of up to £250.00 for young people 14-17
– Award bursaries of up to £500.00 for young people 18-21
– Give young people the opportunity to reflect on Covid-19 and apply their creative skills to make positive change in their community
– Offer support from The Mighty Creatives’ ‘Creative Coaches’ to help develop their response
What do they want to achieve?
We know the current Covid-19 situation is very challenging for everyone, but especially for young people. So many of you are already doing amazing things to help and the Might Creatives want to support you!
We believe young people have the power to change the world and our aim is to ensure every child and young person can share their creative voice and make their creative ideas possible. This will support the fight for the creative voices of children and young people.
How can I apply for one of the bursaries?
Go to https://themightycreatives.com/youth-cultural-life-fund-2020/ to find out more information and to apply.